- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many matters of this type have you handled?
- If the matter involves litigation, how many cases have you taken to trial?
- How do you handle correspondence with your clients?
- Are you available for consultations after hours or on the weekends?
- How much of the work on my case will be delegated to office staff?
Finding an Attorney
If you live in a city of any size, you can find dozens of attorney webites by simply typing your city name and the word attorney. The question is: How do you choose an attorney from those available in your geographic area? The answer is good-old-fashion leg work. Call the attorney you are considering hiring and ask him or her the following questions: